Tuesday 5 May 2015

Feelings

4th May 2015

Learn to express your feelings...  

This is how we learn to use the following words:

Embarrassed/ ing - I am embarrassed or; you are embarrassing me.

Shocked/ ing - I am shocked or; your behavior is shocking.

Relaxed/ ing - I feel relaxed today; I have been relaxing all day.

Bored/ ing - I am bored of this tv show or; this tv show is boring.

Game!

1. Sit in the hot seat. 
2. You have 15 seconds to use one of the words correctly.
3. To win a point you have to pronounce the word correctly and use it correctly.

Be careful, if you sit in the seat too long, you could get burnt and lose all your points :(

Good luck!

Next game.... 

Would I lie to you?

3 contestants, 2 are lying and only one is telling the truth, or are they?
Your job is to work out which contestants are lying, by asking them 3 questions each!

Good luck!


Vocabulary


Witness

Waitress

To beat someone

Telling the truth

Telling a lie

Shocked / Shocking

Embarrassed / Embarrassing

Bored / Boring

Relaxed / Relaxing

Please bring your songs next week.
Thank you!
Loves learning languages!

No comments:

Post a Comment